OTC this year will be ONE day: Saturday January 20th, 2007. It will be in a central location: the Legion building in Stoney Creek. And it will be affordable: $50 per person.
Here are the details:
Stoney Creek Legion 12 King Street East Stoney Creek, ON L8G 1J8
- 8:30am ACHIEVE
- 12:30pm Officers Training and Chapter Business Plan Primer
- 4:30pm Board Meeting
- 6:00pm Induction Ceremony
You will be provided with refreshments throughout the day as well as a working lunch. Dinner is not included but we may gather at a local restaurant to be determined.
Each Chapter President is required to be at the Board Meeting. If you absolutely cannot be there the next best thing to do is proxy your vote with someone else from your Chapter. The agenda for the meeting will be attached to a separate email which will also include the minutes from the last Board table (I'm having problems attaching it to this email which I've already delayed longer than I should have).
Remember that each Chapter is required to have at least three (3) Executive members at LOTS in order to qualify for the Efficiency Award.
I apologize to those that enjoy LOTS as a fellowship weekend. I enjoy this aspect as well - hopefully next year we can return our LOTS to its former Grandeur. We need to strengthen our Region before that can happen. As you can see this session will be focused entirely on training. We can do lots of social activities at our Spring and Fall Conferences.
- President - John Fleming
- Immediate Past President - Ross Forsyth (acclaimed)
- Internal Vice-President - Michelle Prest
- External Vice-President - Syd Bolton
- Membership Vice-President - Brian Loder
- Treasurer - Aaron Demille
- Secretary - Shawn Stemmler (appointed)
If anyone does phone you please get the information about the organization and forward that information to us on our hotline at 519-761-2574.
The event was covered by the Expositor and this photo appeared in the September 16 2002 newspaper.
- President - Syd Bolton
- Immediate Past President - Paul Oddi (acclaimed)
- Internal Vice-President - Jamie Hill
- External Vice-President - Sandy Moss
- Membership Vice-President - Michelle Bohemier
- Treasurer - Rick Sopko
- Secretary - Dale Vanderheyden